Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate
- A synthetic peptide that helps to fight sagging skin by boosting hyaluronan content.
- In vitro:
- Boost hyaluronic acid synthesis in both keratinocytes and dermal fibroblasts 3x better than a competitor peptide after three days treatment.
- Increases lumican and decorin levels
- Enhances HA and CD44 expression, a key cellular anchor of HA, in skin microspheres
- Boosts hyaluronic acid synthesis in skin by 3x
- In vivo: Instrumental Evaluation
- Provides visible filling effect up to 3x better than competitor in just 2 weeks.
- Restores firmness for mature skin
- Significantly increases skin firmness +200%
- Panelists showed significant increase in skin hydration
- Significantly decreases the double-chin profile by improved skin firmness