- Sustainable and renewable Biosilica™ is derived from discarded sugarcane ashes and has similar or better performance characteristics compared to industry benchmarks.
- It can be used in foundations, creams, lotions, and more as a sustainable and better performing alternative to extractive silica. In addition, it offers an alternative to microplastics.
- 100% biogenic (produced by nature)
- Oil absorbent
- Soft at touch
- Blog: Silica From Sand vs. Silica From Plants
- Webinar on Demand: Succeed with Sustainable and Ethical Supply Chain