Propanediol, Glycerin, Water, Curculigo Orchioides Root Extract.
- •Caresoft™ is an extract of curculigo orchioides Gaetrn, commonly known as golden eye-grass, Kali musli, and is known to improve sensitive skin by repairing the barrier function and causing a decrease in skin reactivity through the regulation of the NHE1 protein.
- This active ingredient is recommended for products geared towards people with sensitive, hyperreactive skin and in products for babies or people needing special skin care.
- Caresoft™, through the regulation of the NHE1 protein, acts on the internal control mechanism of skin pH, repairing the barrier function and causing a decrease in skin reactivity and sensitivity.
- Caresoft™ shows that if the expression of NHE1 is improved in sensitive skin, its recovery capacity after exposure to external aggressions will also improve.
- Caresoft™ provides various cofactors and ways of modulating the activity of NHE1.
- Curculigo orchioides increases the production of ATP and calcium, which are regulatory factors of NHE1. If the levels of these factors rise, the expression of NHE1 increases and this is reflected in an increase in its activity and efficacy on skin mechanisms.
- In Vitro Efficacy:
- Cohesion between cells is improved, thus restoring epidermis integrity and the barrier function.