Glycerin, Water, Propanediol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract.
- Cocoa ECO is a COSMOS certified organic ingredient produced from the fruits of the Theobroma cacao plant. Cocoa and chocolate have been traditionally used as energizers and general tonics to protect the body against illness. These products have also been used to stimulate appetite, boost resistance, and reduce tiredness. Some cultures have revered cocoa as an aphrodisiac and call it the “food of gods”.
- This is a well-known product that has methylxanthines, including theobromine and caffeine, along with other compounds which act on the adipose tissue and circulation, facilitating the slimming and diminishing effects on the fatty tissue.
- Methylxanthines are incredible stimulators to boost skin microcirculation by strengthening vasodilatation; this makes Cocoa ECO a popular and appropriate ingredient to formulate cosmetic products with general blood flow stimulating action. Some popular cosmetic uses are for slimming, body weight diminishing and cellulite diminishing, and as an antioxidant agent.
- Cocoa ECO extract is used in the formulation of cosmetic products that help regulate the adipose tissue by stimulating lipolysis through the extract’s thermogenic properties.
- Cocoa is rich in flavonoids, whose antioxidant properties prevent vascular stasis, scavenge free radicals and boost skin microcirculation.