Water, Glycerin, Amylopectin, Pentylene Glycol, Lithothamnion Calcareum Extract, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum
- A natural ingredient made of Rice amylopectin hydrocolloid matrix that contains a fraction rich in calcium extracted from the Lithothamnion calcareum It fights external aggressions thanks to its "triple defense" action that stimulates the natural processes of hydration and skin protection for a reinforced global barrier against external aggressions.
- Responsible sourcing: key aspects of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals have been adopted when designing this Project.
- In vitro:
- Gene expression: stimulates the skin’s natural processes for a reinforced overall skin barrier
- Ex vivo
- Increases the cohesion of the upper layer of the dermis by 21%
- Restores the skin’s ability to generate its own ceramides, reinforcing the barrier function
- In vivo:
- 120 hours of hydrating power – immediate, cumulative anf long lasting hydration
- Preserves water content of the skin
- Helps recover damaged skin and reinforces the skin’s barrier function
- Increases softness by 26% in 14 days