Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Rosemary Oil is extracted from rosemary leaves using sunflower oil as extraction medium and contains characteristics of essential oils, phenolic acids derivatives of cinnamic acid, flavonoids, triterpenes and diterpenes.
- There are many therapeutic applications of rosemary.
- Skin stimulating and blood-circulation promoting agent as well as an antimycotic agent.
- Anti-inflammatory properties of rosmarinic acid are based on its inhibitory effects on leukotrienes and to its anti-free radical actions.
- Antioxidant action is due to its diterpenes, such as carnosol and carnosic acid, as well as rosmanol, epirosmanol and isorosmanol.